Digital Marketing, SEO How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts
Many people will intense to ask that How to write SEO friendly blog posts? Writing blog posts for both users and search engine is difficult and time consuming ,Writing SEO Friendly blog posts is well time spend as SEO helps us rank better in search engines. Writing SEO friendly blog posts can be also improved by practices.
Despite what many people think, it’s not a complicated process. There are several simple steps to follow to ensure that everything you publish on your blog is SEO friendly.
In this post you’ll find some SEO tips to help you improve your website’s chances of ranking higher on search engine results pages . It will improve your knowledge on SEO friendly blog posts, so every page you publish helps appeal to both readers and search engines.
5 Tips For Writing SEO Friendly Blog Posts.
1.Select Your Keyword
Your work to create SEO-friendly blog posts starts before you start writing. First, you must select the best keywords.
Select A Primary Keyword
To optimize a content for blog SEO, start by researching and identifying one primary keyword that ,
- Is closely related to your blog post-Look for a phrase that captures the main part of your content and is naturally tied to your topic.
- Is popular with users– Choose a different content of the phrase that is frequently used by searches. For example if your topic is Corona virus , So many people by search by using the word Covid-19. Here Covid-19 may be a better keyword than Corona virus.
- Has a low competition rate– Find different types of the keyword that has a completion level you can compete with. To be able to compete for a term, the phrase must have certain number of brands competing for the term and/or your website must have an authority high enough to compete for the term. Choose low competition keywords that are within your reach, for higher chance of success.
1) Identify a few secondary keywords.
Once you done identifying a primary keyword, choose minimum of two to four secondary keywords to also use in your post.
Secondary keywords, which may also be referred to as Latent Semantic Indexing keywords , are related keywords that are closely related to your main keyword. By choosing a few secondary keywords in a post, you help search engines understand and properly rank your SEO blog posts in the first place.
To find related keywords:
- Enter your primary keyword in a Search Engine.
- Look at the list of related search .
- Choose minimum two to three search phrases that relate to your primary keyword.
Now you have one primary keyword and a few secondary keywords, Then start writing your post for blog SEO.
2.Write Your Content
blog content is useful for both readers and search engines. Use these tips to learn how to optimize posts for search while keeping readers in mind.
- Write For Readers In The First Priority Than For Search Engines.
As you write, remember that while you’re writing for search engines, SEO copywriting is for humans. As a best practice, never create content entirely to appeal to search engines. keep your readers in mind every time you write a blog, and as you create posts, don’t make changes if they are going to improve your SEO but decrease user experience.
- Write More Than 300 Words
While there is no magic word count for a blog post, there is a minimum word count that you can use as a benchmark. Writing more than 300 to provides enough information to help search engines understand the page and rank it better. There are many opinions about what word count is best for blog SEO, but as a best practice, write as much as you need to cover your topic while writing between 500 and 2,000 words. If you write more than that, it may be a good idea to break up the text into multiple and linked pages.
3.Keep Your Paragraphs Short
There is more probability that your readers will use mobiles for most of their use, so they will mostly use their mobile to read your blog also. If your paragraph is more than 4 sentence it is difficult to read for the readers. So it is better to keep your paragraph less than 3 sentence.
And it is better to keep your sentence between 10- 20 words.
4.Add Links To Your Blog Post
Whenever you write a new piece to make your blog even better ,try to associate it with already published blog posts on your blog, by adding internal links and external links.
Internal Links:-Is very effective and easy to follow SEO techniques that has many advantages.
- It helps search engines to discover new pages on your website. when searching a page, search engine spiders will follow any link and add it to their index.
- It’s another way to give search engines a massive hint on what a page is about. for example, when I add a link like this: Important of SEO , I’m telling the crawler what the linking page has to do with Important of SEO.
External Links:- It is very effective when you obtain references from other blogs.
5.Optimize Your Post
Use the primary keyword in the Blog title.
The blog title is the name of the blog that readers can view on the page. Create a title for the blog that uses the primary keyword. If possible, try to put the keyword toward the starting of the title. For example take this blog, we used the primary keyword” How to write SEO friendly blog posts” in the page title as Well.
1) Use the primary keyword in the permalink.
A permalink is the part of a URL that is unique for each webpage and post; it’s the text that comes after the main domain or subdomain. To create an SEO-friendly URL, include the primary keyword and limit the other text that is included in the part of the URL.
2) Use the primary keyword in the SEO title.
Unlike the page title, which users can see while viewing the blog post, the SEO title is a secondary title for the blog that is used as a back description. It is visible on search engine results pages and helps search engine crawlers to understand what is on the page. This SEO title should include your primary keyword and should not exceed 55 characters, as that is the limit for SEO title characters to show on search engine results pages.
3) Use the primary keyword in the meta description.
A meta description , which describes a webpage. Like the SEO title, the SEO meta description adds rear end information that informs search engine crawlers. The text is also visible on search engine results pages, which can help users to make decisions about which results to choose. Write a meta description for your blog page that includes the primary keyword and does not exceed 155 characters, so the entire text can appear on search engine results pages.
4) Assign appropriate categories and tags.
Tags and categories are the two systems that is used to organize blogs posts on a website. You can also assign categories and tags to each page to connect them to specific topics and themes. A well-structured system can boost a site’s SEO. Set up a strong system by creating one to two categories to each post and using tags that accurately describe the post.
5) Use the primary keyword in image alt tags.
Adding images to a blog post makes it look more reliable and useful to both search engines and readers. So include at least one to two image in your content. When you include images, use the primary keyword in the image “alt tag,” a text description of the image which is visible to search engine crawlers but not to users.
To Improve More Knowledge On Digital Marketing Visit Our Website